Hors-ligne

Main category Utilities
Sub category Optimizers
Developer Jim Mitchell
Filesize 4096
Title Yasu

https://goolnk.com/xr0N52
version.5.0.2.Yasu.dmg

so what if my mac is not on at 03:15 or 05:30 ?
Correct user directory file and folder ownership.
Clear browser favicons
CleanMyMac is a software application which allows users to optimize the performance of their operating system with a minimal amount of effort. Not only is it extremely fast, but it packed with a number of proprietary utilities & tools which help to ensure that a hard drive is functioning properly at all times. CleanMyMac X is the 10th-anniversary edition of CleanMyMac.
If your drive needs to be defragmented, the "only" hard drive defragmentation utility that I recommend is iDefrag. (See my comments about other hard drive defragmentation utilities in Note 1. below) It is the only one that I know of that can optimize the files on your hard drive in a totally OS X-savvy way. OS X has a journal, a hot band, virtual memory, metadata, etc. to keep track of. It is very important that these things be located properly on the disk or performance will be compromised.
4. The password reset utility window launches, but you’re not going to reset the password. Instead, click on the icon for your Mac’s hard drive at the top. From the dropdown below it, select the user account for which you want to repair permissions.

Version MacOS https://macpkg.icu/?id=13416&kw=tlg-5.0.5-Yasu.pkg | 4505 kbytes |

Featured on 10.12.4 https://macpkg.icu/?id=13416&kw=aDhB-Yasu-version-6.0.2.pkg | 4833 kbytes |

And an hour or two to spare.
Note that you can choose what to do when the processes are finished. You can pick to restart, shut down, sleep, log out, quit and do nothing. It is recommended to restart the system, though.
Apple/Mac – ATS Blog
These messages can safely be ignored.
4: Install Mojave 10.14 on your startup disk drive
Yasu is a �Universal Binary� Macintosh utility built using AppleScript Studio that allows system administrators, as well as standard users, to conveniently run various system level Unix shell scripts in order to perform maintenance routines and clear the many cache files used by OS X.
Type your Admin password when prompted, then press Return.
Good luck

(3891 KB) Software ZbWmu Yasu 5.0.6 5.1.2 Portuguese version

(4136 KB) Download 5.0.3 Yasu 1b4vRj 7.0.2 Version to MacBook

(3563 KB) Torrent x3Cf Yasu 6.0.2 5.0.5 OS X

(4055 KB) Update Yasu version 5.2.2 tKg 5.3.2 on MacBook

(4300 KB) Software QFFQAF VERS 5.0.6 YASU 5.0.1 Updated on MacOS

(3727 KB) Software YASU V 5.0.3 ZMSSI 5.2.2 Featured! version

(4833 KB) Free vers 5.1.2 Yasu 9nEDQh 7.0.2 Version for 10.14.3

Languages Portuguese Spanish v.7.6.6.17-Visual-Studio-dxVg9U.app 7.4.3.10

New! version VER_4.4.0_GOODTASK_UMF.TAR.GZ 4.1.7

version French Italian Hindi TMnS0.MacVector.vers.15.5.3.zip 16.0.6
Vous ne disposez pas des permissions nécessaires pour répondre à un sujet de la catégorie Polution.

Inscrivez-vous au blog

Soyez prévenu par email des prochaines mises à jour

Rejoignez les 97 autres membres